|Company||Market Cap||P/E Ratio (TTM)||EPS Growth (5yr)|
|Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Ltd NZTCY||3.6B||13.2x||-17.34%|
|Vonage Holdings Corp VG||583.1M||17.6x||--|
|Nortel Inversora SA NTL||917.5M||7.9x||+73.94%|
|Premiere Global Services Inc PGI||564.8M||19.2x||+2.24%|
|Iridium Communications Inc IRDM||565.3M||8.9x||--|
|Data delayed 15 minutes.|
Leap Wireless International, Inc. (Leap) is a wireless communications carrier that offers digital wireless services in the United States under the Cricket brand. Leap's Cricket service offerings provide customers with unlimited wireless services for a flat rate without requiring a fixed-term contract or a credit check. Cricket service is offered by Cricket, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leap. Cricket service is also offered in South Texas by its joint venture STX Wireless Operations, LLC, or STX Operations. It controls STX Operations through a 75.75% controlling interest in its parent company, STX Wireless, LLC (STX Wireless). In addition, it owns an 85% non-controlling interest in Savary Island Wireless, LLC (Savary Island), which holds wireless licenses and a related spectrum lease covering the upper Midwest portion of the United States. On October 1, 2012, the Company acquired the remaining 15% controlling.
|Headquarters||5887 Copley Drive|
San Diego, CA, United States 92111
|Independent Chairman of the Board||Mark Rachesky|
|President, Chief Operating Officer||Jerry Elliott|
|Chief Executive Officer, Director||S. Douglas Hutcheson|
|Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President||R. Perley McBride|
|Executive Vice President, Chief Technical Officer||Robert Strickland|
With TD Waterhouse, you have access to the industry's leading selection of independent research reports from providers such as TDSI, TD Securities, S&P, INK and Argus.
|Shares Out.||79.0M||Book Value||$5.47|
|Annual Dividend Rate||$0.00||Price/Sales (TTM)||0.1|
|Ex-Div Date||1/1/01||P/Cash Flow (TTM)||1.1x|
|Pay Date||1/1/01||Operating Margin||4.04%|
*GAAP = prior to non-GAAP analyst adjusted earnings.