Copper Mountain Mining Corporation is engaged in the in the business of mineral exploration, development and operation of mineral deposits. The Company has two subsidiaries: Similco, through which the Company owns a 75% interest in the Copper Mountain mine, and Mitsubishi Materials Corporation own the other 25% ownership in the Copper Mountain mine through their wholly owned subsidiary. The Copper Mountain mine is situated 20 kilometers south of Princeton, British Columbia and 300 kilometers east of the port of Vancouver. The property consists of 135 Crown granted mineral claims, 156 located mineral claims, 14 mining leases, and 12 properties covering an area of 6,702.1 hectares. The Copper Mountain mine shipped and sold a total of 17.3 million pounds of copper, 6,181ounces of gold, and 132,223 ounces of silver during the year ended December 31, 2011.
|Headquarters||Suite 550, 800 West Pender Street|
VANCOUVER, BC, Canada V6C 2V6
|President, Chief Executive Officer, Director||James O'Rourke|
|Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Secretary, Director||Rodney Shier|
|Vice President - Exploration||Peter Holbek|
With TD Waterhouse, you have access to the industry's leading selection of independent research reports from providers such as TDSI, TD Securities, S&P, INK and Argus.
|Shares Out.||98.6M||Book Value||$1.79|
|Annual Dividend Rate||$0.00||Price/Sales (TTM)||0.8|
|Ex-Div Date||1/1/01||P/Cash Flow (TTM)||6.5x|
|Pay Date||1/1/01||Operating Margin||5.60%|
*GAAP = prior to non-GAAP analyst adjusted earnings.