AM Gold Inc. is an exploration-stage company engaged in mineral exploration. The Company's main business focus is to acquire and explore mineral properties for precious and base metals and other minerals. The Company has been focused on developing its 100% controlled Pinaya gold-copper Project located in southern Peru, and the Red Mountain gold Project located in the Yukon Territory, Canada, in which the Company maintains an 80% interest with an option to acquire the remaining 20%ownership of the original 52 ICE and JC claims (1,168 hectares.). The Pinaya gold-copper project consists of thirty five mineral concessions covering approximately 19,200 hectares. AM Gold holds a 100% interest in the concessions through its wholly owned Peruvian subsidiary Canper Explorations S.A.C. AM Gold also has a 100% interest in two grassroots gold projects located in Peru: La Mamita and Minas Lucho. In June, 2011, the Company acquired 100% ownership of the 131 Frost claims (2,430 hectares).
|Headquarters||Suite 605, 369 Terminal Avenue|
VANCOUVER, BC, Canada V6A 4C4
|Chief Executive Officer, Director||John Fiorino|
|Chief Financial Officer||Nick Corea|
With TD Waterhouse, you have access to the industry's leading selection of independent research reports from providers such as TDSI, TD Securities, S&P, INK and Argus.
|Shares Out.||74.1M||Book Value||$0.10|
|Annual Dividend Rate||$0.00||Price/Sales (TTM)||1,017.7|
|Ex-Div Date||1/1/01||P/Cash Flow (TTM)||--|
|Pay Date||1/1/01||Operating Margin||-99,305.49%|
*GAAP = prior to non-GAAP analyst adjusted earnings.